Jason Kelly is a Partner at Ellis George Cipollone O’Brien Annaguey LLP’s Century City office. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on class actions. Jason has litigated complex securities, breach-of-contract, and competition claims. He has experience in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, law and motion, trial, and mediation and settlement.
Prior to joining the firm, Jason was a law clerk for the Honorable Leslie J. Abrams Gardner of the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia. He also was an associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP and Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP. During law school, Jason was a judicial extern for the Honorable Virginia A. Phillips of the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, and an intern for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- University of Southern California, J.D., 2010
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California