Lori Sambol Brody focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and intellectual property matters. Ms. Brody has broad experience in all critical stages of litigation, including case strategy analysis, motion practice, discovery and related discovery disputes, trial preparation, and appellate practice. Ms. Brody has litigated a broad range of legal issues, including art law, consumer fraud, securities fraud, business torts, antitrust, copyright, trademark, unfair competition, and class action law from both the plaintiff’s and defendant’s side.
Ms. Brody graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles and graduated with High Honors and a B.A. from the University of California at Berkeley. During law school, Ms. Brody was Book Reviews Editor for the Federal Communications Law Journal. Ms. Brody served as a Judicial Extern for Hon. David N. Eagleson, Associate Justice on the California Supreme Court.
- Business Trials & Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Contract
- Business Torts
- Unfair Competition
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D., 1990
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., with High Honors, Mass Communications, 1987
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California