Raena W. Ohiri is an Associate with the San Francisco office of Ellis George Cipollone O’Brien Annaguey LLP. She litigates a wide range of general business matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ohiri practiced civil defense litigation, representing companies in personal injury, premises liability and products liability matters. Ms. Ohiri received her J.D. from Loyola Law School. While in law school, Ms. Ohiri served as an extern for the Los Angeles Superior Court. In addition, she also served as a mentor for the Young Lawyers Program and was active in both the Evening Student Bar Association and the Black Law Students Association. Ms. Ohiri also completed legal courses abroad in Tokyo, Japan.
Ms. Ohiri graduated cum laude from the University of California, Riverside, where she earned a B.A. in English. Ms. Ohiri is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern and Central Districts of California.
- Business Litigation
- Malpractice Litigation
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California